We have gotten some questions about when the swap will start or when the IDO will start. Behind the scenes, we are working on several things simultaneously. The main focus is on the Initial Dex Offering. Unfortunately, this is a prolonged process where some parties do not respond to our application.
In the meanwhile, we have updated our whitepaper and our website. So we are ready for the Initial Dex Offering. To give our holders some idea of the planning of the swap and what happens next, we have made a schedule with more information about the next steps. For the roadmap, please read our whitepaper. Please keep in mind, everything in this schedule can change. Follow Solaris and FinaToken on social media, and don’t miss anything.
- First, we are aiming for an Initial Dex Offering (IDO).
- During the IDO, our team will work further on developing the swap (XLR -> FNA).
- After the IDO, the Solaris markets will close and withdrawals will be temporarily suspended on Txbit Exchange and StakeCube.
- The locked Solaris in Savings will be unlocked and paid with interest.
- We will make a snapshot of the Solaris blockchain.
- We will release the swap (XLR -> FNA) feature.
- At the same time, Txbit Exchange will swap Solaris into FinaToken, and Txbit Exchange will pay the Txbit Token bonus.
- FinaToken will be available on Txbit Exchange, StakeCube and PancakeSwap.
- Solaris will be delisted from Txbit Exchange and StakeCube after the swap has been performed.
- Between all events, the work on FinaSwap goes on!